Tuesday 10 January 2012

Back To School.

yes , we are back to school, but does it bother me? for the first time in a long time, no it doesnt bother me at all.
I guess it because TY is actually fun , and I dont dread it every morning! Yes I wish I could sleep in every morning, but now the weekends are back to and exciting few days , instead of another day in the holiday.
I miss holidays ALOT! but 2012 is exciting! All the TYs moved option class today. Which is basically if we were doing art, we moved to home ec, if you did home ec you moved to tech, so on. I really like the idea of moving classes , because it lets us see what we are interested in , that we may nto have none.
Another work experience for another year, i have placements in three places, just to pick on is the hard part! Im so excited to have another week of WE coming up , Because i enjoyed the last one so much , that I am volunteering in the DSPCA this summer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment