Tuesday 8 November 2011

Back to school...WORK EXPERIENCE!

Were back to school two days now, and usually id be slightly bored ,or "under the weather" but not this time . We have a week to look forward too, our work experience.
Im going to the DSPCA and im so excited. Its so good for me to have gotten into a place that is related to the type of work I want to be involved in when im older:)
Vet Clinic Staff
Source
 Organsing  work isnt easy .We have contacted, emailed, & called so many places to get this far ( one out of two weeks needed!).We have to have certain things that they want us to have.Like for me i need an anti tetnus shot to protect me from dog bites etc.Luckily I had it done but i still need proof! thats going to be hard to find..
You need school insurance letters, written confirmation that they actually do have a place for you ,so on.At least I know that next week is sorted, now i just need to worry about the second week!

Another viewer form the Czech Republic, thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an exciting opportunity for you. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) I had lots of fun :D

    ReplyDelete