Sunday 4 March 2012

work experience take 2!

For my second work experience I went to my old primary school ,St.Brigits. :)
I dont want to be a teacher of any kind, and i didnt think i was good with kids to be honest, but one day in the school , and i loved each and every girl in 1rst class :)
I still want to work with animals, but my work experience really showed me that i could maybe help out at schools with spare time ,( if i ever have it!) and I would actually enjoy it!
I do Art, so the teacher i was with gave me art for the WHOLE WEEK. I was in my element! i made displays & posters for the classroom and had so much fun. I even thought a girl english! It was so incredible:)
we had alot of freedom , and had our own lunch time in the staff room. we were able to go out to the village , and to each others classes ( leah and shanen!)
I really enjoyed it , and miss everyone there already.
ij2hk.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment