Tuesday 18 October 2011

And tuesday rolls on.

Tuesday is the  day of the week ,were you feel happy to have overcome Monday Blues, but knowing there are 3 days left in school.In TY each day is certainly different and tuesday I feel is a good day for Eriú.Istart with double art, and it goes on into geography,IT ( which is always fun).
Im almost finished my part of the geography project and  its such a weight lifted of my shoulders! It feels really good to have done the work we are actually given in TY,really well.
Also ,now that we have the time , and im keeping up with my projects ive started hockey and Circuit training, ,and with my music outside of school , Im always kept busy.
Tomorrow ,we are going into Town for a Yeats exhbition, to see the bog bodies,and to go see "juno and the paycock" in the abbey theatre.
Should be really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment