Tuesday 11 October 2011

BUSY BUSY

Things to do..
Number 1: Learn about china so that i know more about it then its food..and so i will have my project in on time and then can "calm self"

Number 2: give my new crazy kitten a name..HELP ME!

Number 3: teach her her that boxes are not for chewing on ,and under my bed is not the right place to be at three o'clock in the morning.\

Number 4:Practice piano for my exam in november ,despite numerous crys coming from the "un-Named" kitten sitting beside me.

Number 5: GO SEE LION KING 3D.

Number 6: learn the chords to "il be there for you" for our friends opera in music class.

Number 7:find a manufacturer for our mini company...

Number 8:congratulate BANBA, THE WINNERS ON THE FUN WALK again and again,Well done girls :)

Wow..seems like alot when you blog it..

No comments:

Post a Comment